How many languages I've used...

Out of curiosity, I made up a list of computer languages and the order in which I learnt them:

In the 80s

  • Basic (TRS-80, Sinclair)
  • Z80 Assembly Language (Sinclair)
  • Color Disk Basic (TRS-80 Color Computer)
  • 6809E Assembly Language (TRS-80 Color Computer)
  • dBaseII
  • Lotus 1-2-3 Macro Language
  • Cobol
  • Logo
  • dBaseIII
  • Microsoft Basic (IBM-PC - Basic compiler)
  • C
  • Clipper
  • 8086 Assembly Language

90s:

  • K (Graphics Factory programming language)
  • C++
  • Pascal (Delphi)
  • Lisp (Autocad)
  • Html
  • Java
  • Javascript
  • 8048 Assembly Language (Odyssey²)
  • 6502 Assembly Language
  • ASP
  • Visual Basic

00s:

  • Bash script
  • PHP
  • ASP.Net
  • C#
  • Markdown

10s:

  • IWS Scripting Language (Indusoft)
  • Powerscript
  • Python

I know, some of these aren't exactly languages, but syntaxes. I didn't include programmable calculator though.

And I'm sure I must have forgotten some...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better report for Rasa chatbot model analysis

Multiple Rasa containers with docker-compose (part 2)

Multiple Rasa containers with docker-compose (part 1)